We specialize in MonaLisa Touch treatment Contact us
MonaLisa Touch, popular worldwide, is the only laser treatment in intimate areas in Finland.
Vaginal dryness and the resulting discomfort are significantly reduced
Plastic Surgery Center is the only one in Finland to offer internal and external laser treatments (SmartXide² CO2) in the intimate area of MonaLisa Touch. Laser treatments in the intimate area contribute to sexual well-being by tightening the tissues in the intimate area and increasing blood circulation to the mucous membranes so that dryness and the resulting discomfort are significantly reduced. Laser treatment stimulates the growth of new cells and increases the collagen production. The procedure is a safe, painless, non-surgical procedure and without sick leave.
Nearly half of women at some point in their lives suffer from dryness and thinning of the vaginal mucous membranes. Typically, mucous membranes become thinner and drier during menopause as the estrogenic effect decreases. However, women also suffer from dry mucous membranes after menopause, when other menopausal symptoms have already disappeared.
Mucosal dryness is not just a problem related to aging. In younger women, dryness of the mucous membranes can be caused by other hormonal factors such as pregnancy, breastfeeding, the use of birth control pills, and the removal of the uterus or ovaries. Symptoms of the dry mucous membranes are accompanied also with certain diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, Sjögren’s syndrome and atopic dermatitis.
Symptoms of dry mucous membranes include stinging, itching, burning, and tenderness. Dry mucous membranes cause intercourse pain and mucosal damage, which contribute to reducing sexual desire. Vaginal dryness also affects the normal bacterial strain in the vagina, increasing the risk of bacterial or yeast-derived vaginal infections.
The MonaLisa Touch® laser device can treat:
- Vaginal dryness, looseness and itching
- Intercourse pain and pH changes due to mucosal dryness
- Thinning of mucous membranes
- Stinging when urinating due to thinning of the mucous membranes
- Possible loosening of vaginal tissues and scars after childbirth
- Urinary incontinence due to looseness of vaginal tissues
- Skin whitening of dark spots of the intimate area
- Tightening of the skin in the intimate area
- Prevention of vaginal loosening and thinning of mucous membranes
- Prevention of wounds and inflammation caused by dry mucous membranes
MonaLisa Touch laser treatment is a painless and gentle method for unifying the tissues of the intimate area. Approximately half an hour should be set aside for the procedure. However, the duration of the procedure itself is only 3-4 minutes, and no anesthes or premedication is required. The results are noticeable 30-40 days after the procedure. The procedure is performed by nurses specializing in MonaLisa Touch laser treatments.
Recovery from treatment is rapid. Mild swelling, redness, and heat may occur in the treated area for 24 hours. It is recommended to avoid the use of tight panties, saunas, hot baths and sports that cause heavy sweating for 3-4 days after the procedure. It is recommended to avoid intercourse one week after the procedure.
To achieve the ideal result, we recommend serial treatments 3-5 times, depending on the area to be treated.
The consultation will provide a lot more information about the procedure that interests you. At the consultation, the nurse will tell you about all the steps involved in the procedure, I.e preparation, process and aftercare.
- Lisa Touch vaginal tightening and laser dryness treatment 540 €
- MonaLisa Touch intimate area skin care with laser 540 €
- MonaLisa Touch dual area treatment: vaginal tightening and laser dryness treatment & laser intimate area skin treatment 760 €
- Serial treatments according to a separate plan