We specialize in permanent pigments Contact us
The Plastic Surgery Center offers natural permanent pigments to highlight eyebrow, eye and lip contours. At the corners, we use 3D technology, where the eyebrows are drawn hair by hair. The technology mimics the customer’s own eyebrows and their growth direction. 3D technology can also be used to make beautiful and natural angles even for people who do not have eyebrows at all. With 3D technology, the corners get posture and frame the face beautifully.
The permanent pigmentation technique is very close to the tattoo technique, but in pigmentations the color remains only on the top layer of the skin, i.e. the epidermis.
Advantages and benefits of permanent pigments
- well-groomed look even without makeup
- the pigmentation of the corners beautifully frames the face
- speed up makeup and thus make life easier
- a good solution if the skin is oily and the makeup does not stay on the skin
- with eye contours, the shape and color of the eyes stand out better
- lip contours emphasize the shape of the lips beautifully as well as bring fullness to the lips. The contours can also correct lip asymmetry.
- a good solution if you play sports and makeup does not stay on the skin
1.5 hours should be set aside for permanent pigmentation for one area. Beautiful and natural permanent pigmentation is achieved with the help of a preliminary drawing. Prior to the procedure, an anesthetic cream is applied to the area to be pigmented and the anesthetic is also applied to the skin during the procedure. This makes the procedure painless. Permanent pigmentations should be performed twice to achieve a permanent result. The second treatment, i.e the confirmatory treatment, may be carried out four weeks after the first treatment, but not later than three months.
We recommend a strengthening treatment of pigments about every 1-3 years, as the result gradually fades as the skin regenerates.
Recovery from treatment is rapid. The healing time for permanent pigments is about 4-7 days depending on the pigmented area. After pigmentation, sunbathing and solarium, sweating sports, and sauna and swimming should be avoided for about a week.
The consultation will provide a lot more information about the procedure that interests you. At the consultation, the permanent pigmentation expert will tell you about all the steps involved in the procedure, i.e preparation, process and aftercare. It is also possible to consult on the basis of pictures.
- 3D corners € 320
- Eyeliner (upper eye limit) 320 €
- Lower limit in connection with eyeliner + 50 €
- Lip contours 320 €
- Watercolor pigmentation of the lips (trimming & lip coloring) 370 €
- Confirmation processing 190 €
- Confirmation treatment of permanent pigments made elsewhere 250 €
- 3D corners, eyliner, lips: 1224 € (incl. Reinforcement treatments)
- Permanent pigmentation of two areas: 918 € (incl. Reinforcement treatments)